Friday, July 17, 2009

1337 Fashion Designer



Ok well not 1337 exactly, but I'm ONE RANK OFF! Actually, this is a terrible rank in terms of the game, but as a geek, it would be an automatic win if I were ranked 1337. Unfortunately, after I refreshed this, I dropped down to 1344.

If you're wondering why I'm playing a fashion game when I'm usually found playing less... friendly... games, it's because this is the project I'm working on for work. Can't say I'm the best candidate for clothing design, and I've gone through hell and back trying to find the discipline within me to dig into this project, but it's turning out pretty good.

BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD PLAY IT HAHA:
http://apps.facebook.com/what-to-wear/index.php?src=bk

1 comment:

Florenz said...

I thought you turned into a fashion designer when I read your subject. I got really excited.