Thursday, March 18, 2010

Huge skateboard dump. (sounds painful)

I have a folder on my computer where I keep images I like, and within that folder is another folder dedicated to skateboard decks; don't ask why cuz I dunno. (There is also a folder dedicated to Bayonetta fanart, but that should require no reasoning.) Anyway, I saw a post recently that reignited my love for deck designs, so um, here's a huge-ass image of my collection of favorite skateboard deck art. When I say huge image, I mean it, because I actually just made a single jpg of all these decks... because I thought it would be easier to post one image instead of 30+. I may have made an incredibly slow-loading jpg, but hey: the time I saved is the time you spend waiting for this jpg to load haha.


Disclaimer: I am not trying to take credit for any of these, in case someone stumbles on this blog and thinks I'm some kind of crazy deck artist. Unfortunately, I can't give you all the artist names for these designs, since I'm lazy and don't remember names, but here are some of the sites where I found these:

- 30 Cool Vector Illustrated Skateboard Decks
- 100+ Truly Stunning Skateboard Designs
- Over 220 Stunning Creative Skateboard Graphics

I'm thinking of drawing a deck for a friend, but seeing as how I still haven't even done my DIY Munny yet, I don't think that will happen in the near future.

I think I'm just scared to death to do anything that doesn't have an undo button.

2 comments:

Chris Jarik said...

Cool!

skate shops said...

Wow really good to know about your article. keep up the great job and the spirit. If you want to know more about the skateboarding then please go through Skate Shops'. thank you...