Saturday, March 13, 2010

VEGORMEAT IS AVAILABLE NOWWW



GET IT HERE!


HOLY SHIZ MY IPHONE GAME IS OUT NOW

99¢ won't get you much these days, aside from a bag of delicious Jalapeno & Cheddar chips or a tall can of Arizona Iced Tea... which are actually both awesome ways to spend that spare change... but those options aside, your next best bet is to buy a copy of my game!

What my game offers:

- dinosaurs. everyone loves dinosaurs.
- easy gameplay. if you have fingers, you can play. that's what she said.
- i made all the art! wait, i don't know if that's a selling point.
- you can play it while pooping! AWESOME

You know what, I just accidentally bought a copy of my own game, because I clicked the button and it automatically charged my credit card. Wtf Apple! Not that I mind though, since it's WORTH IT. AMIRITE.

Special thanks to this guy for making all of this happen. Read more at VegOrMeat.com

3 comments:

Horace said...

gooooooood stuff! i like your pictures (in the game and in general).

Simon Tsui said...

Congratulations Kim!
I'm almost willing to spend $199 on an Apple iTouch just so I could buy your game.

brent said...

now if I can only get my iphone working again... Hopefully your game will get me to finally go to the genius bar.