Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need some new video games to play.



asdfirhoere haven't drawn in a while. Doodle from this morning + quick one-shot fleshing-out-and-semi-clean-up. Some good things happening, some not so great lines.

My sleep schedule has been so out of whack ever since I got back to the States. Two nights ago, couldn't sleep past 5am. Last night, didn't sleep until 5am. Either way, I keep falling asleep around 6pm, missing dinner, and then waking up at midnight, starving. IT'S FRUSTRATING.

And while all of this is happening, my brother in the next room is sleeping 12+ hours a night, undisturbed by the time shift. HOW. Maybe because the first night we got back, he slept 17 straight hours, which is probably long enough to call it a coma.

Anyway, enough about jetlag, the trip was really good, pics up on Facebook and Flickr, maybe I'll post some here later. Asia is amazing, despite the unbearable humidity, and Tokyo is probably the best city I have ever been to. One thing I'm really going to miss is the cheap public transportation. After riding the subway in Hong Kong and Japan, I can't believe I have to pay twice as much to ride a train in Boston that's half as clean and efficient. BLASPHEMY. Also they have awesome "fast food" and Japan has toilets that clean your ass, so like, America needs to step up its game.

Then again, we did get to see Toy Story 3 (and all other movies) a month before Asia did, so I guess that's cool. BUT NOT AS COOL AS A TOILET THAT WASHES YOUR BUTT.

No comments: