Saturday, January 2, 2016

Transition Period

As I'm currently transitioning over to my new digs at Jibo, I thought it'd be fitting to post a bunch of transition and loading animations I've made over the past 5 years. I've worked on so many of these, from Scholastic to PBS to Sesame Street, and it's been a consistently rewarding challenge. I don't think most people go to school for animation hoping to animate loading screens, but these were some of the most fun things I made.


CloudKid was pretty much a dream job, and I couldn't be more grateful to spend all my years straight out of school working with such a talented group of people. It was a lot of work and a lot of jumping into the deep end and we made so much stuff, but I learned more there than I did in all my years of school. As 2016 rings in the year of Jibo, I just want to say thanks to CloudKid - for hiring me, for trusting me, for pushing me to do new and incredible things. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for them.

So to any CloudKids who ever read this, thanks. See you on the flipside.

No comments: